Etched: Can be used to aluminum,stainless iron, stainless steel and brass metal.
Engrave the logo will be recessed, also can infill the colors on it, seems die struck or plus soft enamel effect, but thin, lightweight, and inexpensive.
Thin, lightweight, and inexpensive, while retaining a high quality look with fine detailing.
Offset print: Usually using aluminum, stainless iron, stainless steel, brass material.
Allow for a full color pin without the need for raised metal areas to separate different colors and areas,the colors are very vivid.
Thin, lightweight, and inexpensive while offering a full range of colors, color combinations, and color gradients, such as fading.
They are the best options for turning a photo or piece of art into a lapel pin.
Raised logo: Can be used aluminum, stainless iron, stainless steel, brass, iron etc
Stamping or cast technique, more highlight the logo or letter.
Raised metal areas or three-dimensional appearance, can't be colored.
Enamel: Usually use aluminum, stainless iron, stainless steel iron, brass, zinc alloy metal for soft enamel, iron, brass zinc alloy metal for hard enamel.
Soft enamel: have a concave-convex feeling when you touch, Made with the same thickness of metal as our hard enamel lapel pins and with even more color choices, soft enamel lapel pins have raised metal areas and colored enamel recessed areas, can add epoxy to cover the surface.
Imitation hard enamel:have a high gloss finish for a bright and shiny appearance without the need for an epoxy coating and come in a full range of colors. These pins are extremely durable.
Epoxy: Epoxy can protect the enamel color and the print color. The dome epoxy is very strong and durable on the products surface.
The epoxy items include following different styles:
Printed items:such as print sticker, print badge, key chain, medal, dog tag, etc.
Stamped enamel items: such as the soft enamel badge.
Polish: The polishing is the step before the plating. It can't improve the dimensional accuracy or precision of the geometry of the workpiece, but to obtain a smooth surface for the purpose of specular gloss.
Glitter: If you want to highlight a particular area presented in different ways, plus Glitter would be the best choice. It can be mixed for use in imitation enamel; stamping soft enamel; etching the paint or printing ink, ensure that the finished color shining bright.
Glitter market type: color, size range, high quality glitter.
Reflected in the following major indicators:
Diamond: Using the diamond for items will be look like high grade.
It normal use for the stamped items and die casting items.
A lot of text, :). Next you will see after finishing the products.
Previous: New Metal Glow In The Dark Lapel Pin
Next: No Information
- Analysis On The Production Technolo...
- How To Make Gold And Silver Coins
- The Whole Process Of Commemorative ...
- Carving And Manufacturing Technolog...
- How Is Zinc Alloy Used In Badge Mak...
- Common Sense Of The Badge Making Pr...
- Badge Making Design Standard Size D...
- Similarities And Differences Betwee...
- Complete Badge Making Sales Process...
- Five Steps To Complete The Badge Ma...
- Monthly Birthday Party
- USA Client Feedback The Medal Quali...
- New Metal Glow In The Dark Lapel Pin
- 2017 Annual Meeting of Xiangda Meda...
- Factory Service for laple pin
- The Feedback From USA Client About ...
- Large Size Glitter Lapel Pin
- Xiangda Crafts Attend The Tranning
- Newly Lapel Pins Are Ready To Be Se...
- Invitation Of Hong Kong Gifts And P...