1, anti-corrosion Anti-rust method: The metal badge to the surface of the badge is not a natural bag of dirt and water stains gently wiped, and then loaded into a closed or semi-closed binding, in a dry and ventilated cupboard. It is important to keep away from chemical insecticides such as camphor to avoid direct corrosion of the badge collection. Common corrosion-prone materials for silver, copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum and so on.
2. Anti-Corrosion and Moistureproof law: the collection of perishable perishable items should pay attention to adjusting the humidity around, especially in the dark and damp places, to stay away from the kitchen and bathroom, should be placed in a well-ventilated room, do not regularly check the badge surface is moldy. Find problems in a timely manner, but be careful not to damage the natural slurry. The general fear of decay is the material of copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum, bamboo, cloth, paper, silk, and with lacquer, enamel of the collection.
3, the prevention of light and dry: some badges in the long-term sun after the excessive drying, will cause damage, it is not suitable to put in the place of direct sunlight in custody. Avoid light, ventilation, suitable humidity is the protection of the important conditions of the badge, otherwise some badges of paint color is easy to metamorphosis, plastic, wooden badges are also easy to cause aging and deformation. At the same time, gold, silver, copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum and other material badges should also pay attention to light.
4. Prevention of accidental injury: preventing the occurrence of fire is an important link that every collector must pay attention to, especially to the collectors of smoking. The protection of accidental injury is mainly the implementation of chapter separation, whenever reading to wear thin gloves, light take care, attention to prevent hard objects collide with each other, especially pay attention not to drink and look at the collection. In short, the protection of the badge must be targeted and scientific, to be foolproof, should not be careless.
Previous: What is a commemorative coin
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a commemorative coin
- The development of commemorative co...
- The investment principle of commemo...
- How to save coin
- Classification of medal
- The Origin of medal
- Commemorative coins are different f...
- Gold Foil Medals Production instruc...
- Badge carrier, is a form, a voucher
- The badge wears a little trick